Considering selling? At B The Broker we are probably best known for massive Savings
( B The Broker’s average seller Savings: over $6000 ) but we are also gaining a
reputation for an Elite selling experience that should leave you impressed. Yes, we can
Save you Thousands! while still offering you a Top Rated selling experience.
How? B The Broker offers a unique and proprietary selling process that maintains an unmatched industry standard that can only be delivered by our Top Rated partner agents. So, when you're thinking of selling, think B The Broker and Successfully Save.
It is easy to say, Yes! to B The Broker. Contact us anytime to schedule a Free, No Hassle consultation at 833.229.0969 (24 hours) or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below we have included some helpful suggestions from Top Industry Experts on how to prepare your home to get Top Dollar by leaving a lasting first impression .
1. First, we cannot overstate the value of a home that is clean and neat. If the buyers are afraid to touch anything for fear of germs they are not going to be pulling the proverbial purchase trigger. Clean and tightly, please!
2. Free of distracting odors. Deep cleaning should eliminate distracting odors, but if it doesn't target the odor and eliminate it. Odors are one of the reasons home buyers still look at homes in person. They cannot smell photos or videos :)
3. Close the toilet lid. It is hard to keep a constantly used toilet clean, so by closing the lid after use your buyer(s) will leave with a better first impression.
4. Declutter the home. No bulky furniture . Bulky furniture makes spaces feel smaller than they are. Please keep your homes living spaces decorated with usable, space appropriate furniture and decor.
5. Don't overrun your home with nick-nacks or personal items . Remember, you are moving so everything is going to be moved anyway. Possibly get a storage unit or a space in your parent's garage to store such items. (I wouldn't use your garage as it just displaces the clutter.) Many buyers fall in love with the garage like the home, so keep it tightly as well.
6. Touch up paint . Paint goes a long way in the appearance of your home. Take the time to have your needed paint colors Professionally color matched to give the buyers a feeling of a well-maintained house.7. Make sure your light bulbs are working and the spaces are well lit. Dark spaces are a turn off to most buyers. Bulbs, even if they are working get dusty, dimming the light--so a quick wipe down helps.
8. Go Big with curb appeal ! Ownership, for a buyer, starts with photos and then the showing. A nice wreath on the front door goes a long way in appearance and charm. Also, tackle the landscaping and overall exterior presentation as it should be on point: Mow regularly, shape the shrubs, edge the lawn, blow the walk-ways, plant nice flowers (if possible/seasonal), pull weeds, replace any light bulbs. There is nothing like a fresh cut lawn (the smell and look are engaging).
9. Touch up the exterior paint as well. In a lot of states, chipping exterior paint is a commonhold up for a loan (typically FHA or VA) and it's fairly easy to prevent.
10. Front Door: If your front door is a very custom color consider painting it a more mainstream color. The hottest color right now seems to be black.
11. Correct cracked or damaged windows . Please remember most borrowers have to adhere to the bank's requirements and cracked or damaged windows may cause delays.
12. Show , show, show. It just takes one buyer to sell, so don't take any showing off.
13. Rinse and Repeat. It takes a lot of effort, but keep it looking Sharp. The home should always remain a half hour to an hour away from being show quality. In other words, try and keep the home picked up and the dogs sitter on call until the home sells.
These suggestions have your back pocket in mind. Think of each suggestion as having a value or return on investment and the more you do, the more you should make.
Check all the boxes:
B Professional Agent
Clean and Neat
No Bad Smells Easy to show Curb Appeal
Sell like a Pro with B The Broker.